Axmitchell "Web Page Design"


Brand Voice/ Ethos/ Story
·         Get’s the job done is the overall point
·         A Graphic design major, with a minor in communications and computer science. I also interned at Jetline in Gaffney S.C.
·         My audience is employers, clients and colleagues.
·         My goal is to show whoever needs help with design, that they can come to me and I will do the best to my abilities to get the job done.
Brand Logo & Guidelines
·         My purpose is to show that what ever you need I will do my best to get the job done
·         The brand must stay the same as a whole
·         It can be placed anywhere as long as the brand is visible
·         If you change the size of one character of the brand you must change the others also.
Fonts/ Types
·         The “X” must be Adobe Garamond and Green- 4DB748
·         Everything else must be Helvetica
Sight and Sounds
·         The tone of my textual element is very formal. My point is to get the job done, whatever it may be, as quick and as close to perfection as possible.
·         My site should feel very professional and should target the audience of anyone looking for designer. Rather it be from designing a circle to designing the inside of the oval office. My goal is to show that I will do to the best of my abilities to get the job done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

axmitchell "Machinima"

Axmitchll "Interview Tips"